Questions to ask references about contractors?
- Could they communicate well with the remodeler?
- Were they pleased with the quality of work?
- Were they satisfied with the remodeler's business practices?
- Did the crew show up on time?
- Were they comfortable with the trades people to whom the remodeler subcontracted?
- Was the job completed on schedule?
- Did the remodeler fulfill his or her contract?
- DId the contractor stay in touch throughout the project?
- Were the final details finished in a timely manner?
- Would you use the remodeler again without hesitation?
Below are a few informative PDF's to help you decide.
THE DOCUMENTS BELOW REQUIRE ADOBE ACROBAT AVAILABLE FREE HERE
Plan Ahead To Avoid A Disaster
Your Remodeling Roadmap
How To Find A Professional Remodeler